Girlfriend broke up with me and I want her back
So we've been dating for 4 months and then she breaks up with me because she said ... that I pressure her into making decisions. Nothing I could say or do would make her change her mind and after each attempt she'd get more annoyed. It's been almost 2 months and we haven't talked in 2 weeks so I text-ed her and asked if we can talk about random stuff like just talk. She didn't reply and the next day her sis tells me that my ex is really annoyed by me and then her sis threatened me and I promised to leave her alone. I really love my ex and I think she's the one. The thought of her being with someone else just kills me and I cant take it anymore. Please tell me what can I do to get her back …
No short term solution is possible. It’s over...
Unless.... you’re willing to play the longer version of the game--then you may still have a chance!
Stop begging and whining and wishing she’d come back--it only proves you are needy, immature, and not worthy of a second chance. Instead, if you really love this girl, come up with a long-range plan that will make her fall in love with you!
The Bad News:
She hates you.
The Good News:
Strategy--Improving Character and Maturity
- Because she thinks she knows you so well--when you actually use a plan and make some radical changes, she will be very impressed!
- By making these positive changes--and not trying to get together again--you are communicating that you aren’t dependant on her for your happiness.
- When she realizes you don’t need her--she will be interested in you again!
This happens as you adopt new habits that eventually impact your character.
- The best way to improve character is to volunteer helping those less fortunate than yourself. Join an organization that feeds the poor, or serves at an old-folks home. Find a place you can volunteer for an hour or two each week. This also promotes the ability to see life from new perspectives.
- Start attending church--a Bible believing church where people love the Lord. Great morals and respect for people--not to mention a love for God--will turn any young man into a person of character.
How do you become more mature?
- Take on more responsibility. At your place of work, do what you need to do to prepare yourself for advancement. Work hard! Take courses.
- Set goals for your life: financial, work-related, personal development and, of course, relational. Make your goals 1, 2, and 3 year goals. For each goal, develop a 5 step plan of action to accomplish your goals.
All the Best In Your Pursuit of Maturity!
Click here to post comments
Return to Q & A...Relationship Advice.