How do I get my husband aroused?
Without having much information about the specifics of your situation, here are a few comments.
Some men find arousal to be difficult because of medical issues; if this is the case with your husband, then consult your doctor right away for some advice and treatment.
Otherwise, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Men are aroused visually, primarily. Dress in something frilly, flimsy, and flattering. :)
- Be confident, sexually. Most women need help in this area! We strongly suggest women read the book: The Sexually Confident Wife, by Shannon Ethridge.
- Take initiative, and take the lead. It’s totally okay for you to be the leader in the bedroom having sex once and a while!
- Call him at work, or put a note in his lunch...letting him know what you’re going to do with him when he gets home!
- Ask him what he would like sexually... and if you can, accommodate his desire!
- Buy the Seven Day Sex Challenge eBook. It is a marriage enrichment course to do at home with your husband. It is filled with great suggestions that will spice up your sex life , and more importantly will enrich the entire area of intimacy in your marriage! Check out: 7-Day Sex Challenge Course
For a more thorough examination of your question, read the following article from the Intimate Couple site: How Do I Arouse My Husband?
Jim and Carrie
Click here to post comments
Return to Q & A...Sex Advice.