Vaginal Entry

by frustrated
(north carolina)

I haven't had sex in 20 years. The man I am with can't penetrate as if there's a block. It's very frustrating.

Our Answer:
It may be that you have Vaginismus, a very treatable condition. Consult your doctor right away. Have you visited this website? We think you and your partner may find the information on this site helpful.

In the meanwhile, don't let your intimacy decline because you can't have intercourse for the time being. Become very physical in your relationship; lovemaking does not have to include intercourse! Focus on extended times of kissing, sexual/romantic touch, and manual or oral stimulation to bring each other to orgasm. Be creative!

Rather than focusing on what you can't do...focus on all the alternative forms of lovemaking!

Click here to post comments

Join in and send us your submission! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Q & A...Sex Advice.